Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > LittleAfricaAquatics

Notices

LittleAfricaAquatics Trophs.com Owner and Site Sponsor Direct Importer Ships Livestock Throughout the U.S.A and Canada "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Old 03-04-2015
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Default Africa Import Just In!

Dive Into Your Passion!

Current Fish List For LittleAfricaAquatics.ComThe #1 Importer of Tanganyikans In The USA. Often Imitated But Never Duplicated! LAA Is One Of The Few Importers Directly Importing From Africa!: 3/4/2015

Now carrying Plants! (See Bottom Of List)

USA Min. Order $100.00
Canada Min. Order $150.00

Discounts are available On Larger Orders!

LittleAfricaAquatics.com is also the proud owner of Cyphos.com, Trophs.com and Petrochromis.com, Feel Free To Stop By Or Join For Free. Also like us on facebook For Updates.

New Shirts In-Really High Quality-Hanes Beefy Tagless Tees White=$10.00/Shirt!
New Shirts In-Really High Quality-Hanes Beefy Tagless Tees Blue=$15.00/Shirt!

Sign Up For Newsletter At LittleAfricaAquatics.com For Price List to Be Sent As New Fish Arrive!

New Plants Coming Soon!
New Fish In Coming Soon!
New Plecos Coming Soon!
New Africa Import Just In 3/4!

Wild Tanganyika:
Alto. Black Congo calvus3-4", Came in so nice, nicest in over a year, so great from the smallest one to the largest, color amazing, all have crisp white pearls popping off the black bodies, jetblack bodies, so nice, some of the nicest I have imported in a while, no monsters, but color is so dark and crisp, becoming harder to get in, really beautiful! $120.00/Pair. (45)
Alto. Goldhead Kasanga compressiceps3-4" Always in high demand, came in nicer than usual and healthy and fat. Sometimes there are better locals for these guys than kasanga, but not this time, came in good size males and females, dark brown bodies and bright gold mask, stunning, one of the top comps, really dark bodies this time so the gold mask really pops, nice gold faces, beautiful! $125.00/Pair. (36)
Alto. Inkfin calvus3-4" RARE, hot as hell, jet black with nice white pearls, dark as night, blue in the lips, one of the hottest calvus and Tangs there is, stunning! $250.00/Pair. (6)
Aulonocranus dewindti 3-4" Proven breeding group, stunning colors, blues and yellows almost look like little furcifers, so cool, watch out if you spook them they will bury themselves in the sand, really neat fish, this is a great breeding group who produce regularly and are mass breeders, beautiful! $415.00/Group. (9) (4M) (5F)
Benthochromis tricoti Kigoma 5-7" Came in stunning, healthy, males get great finage yellows and blues, just so impressive, amazing Tang, nice! $105.00/fish. (30)
Cyph. gibberosa Chumbu Zaire Blue4-4.5+ RARE, Yes, Chumbu, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, didn't come in huge, but the color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, discounted price some since came in small, grab these up as quick as you can! $175.00/fish. (10) (4M) (6F)
Cyph. gibberosa Kapampa Zaire Blue 4.5-7" RARE, super clean stripes, deep dark blues, vivid, don't see Kapampa collected much anymore, hard to come by, not faded like some you see as Kapampa, deep dark blues, most are 5-6", great size, really nice! $175.00/fish. (29) (10M) (19F)
Cyph. gibberosa Lupota Zaire Blue 5-7" RARE, This Zaire might be one of the nicest there is, came in really deep, deep blue, really stunning, great size, will make amazing breeders, clean and beautiful! $195.00/fish. (12) (4M) (8F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue4-5.5" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, great color and crisp stripes, clean, becoming one of the most popular Zaires quickly, absolutely stunners! $170.00/fish. (26) (9M) (17F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue6-8" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, great color and crisp stripes, clean, becoming one of the most popular Zaires quickly, show males, absolutely stunners! $185.00/fish. (18) (7M) (11F)
Cyph. gibberosa Moba Zaire Blue 4-4.5" Came in amazing, came in nice and healthy with vivid blues, deep dark blues, will make amazing breeding stock, Moba are getting hard to come by out of all the Zaires, still considered by most the king of all Zaires, grab these now, they are so nice! $165.00/fish. (20) (6M) (14F)
Cyph. gibberosa Moba Zaire Blue 5-8" Came in amazing, came in nice and healthy with vivid blues, deep dark blues, will make amazing breeding stock, Moba are getting hard to come by out of all the Zaires, still considered by most the king of all Zaires, grab these now, they are so nice! $185.00/fish. (20) (6M) (14F)
Cyph. gibberosa Moliro Zaire Blue 4-6+ RARE, amazing so im feeding these guys the other day 1/23/15 and one spits eggs, so these guys who have been here about 2+ months are already breeding, amazing, Yes, Moliro, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, should make unbelieveable breeders, stunning color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, grab these up as quick as you can! $185.00/fish. (23) (7M) (16F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mpimbwe Blue 5-8" These are from my last import of Pims that I hand picked out for my friend, they are stunning and almost show as much blue as a Zaire, seriously you wouldn't want to mix them with Zaires they wouldn't be that easy to tell apart as some of you know that received them from me on that import. They have only been together 4-5 months and are just now breeding, Just pulled 3 when Ken dropped them off and got 65 wigglers, 1 currently holding, they are just getting going and will be amazing breeders for along, long time, if I had the space I would be keeping these for sure, amazing! $145.00/fish. (5) (2M) (4F)
Cyph. gibberosa Tembwe Zaire Blue 5-6" RARE, you don't see these guys hit the states very often, deep dark blues, good size, amazing color, came in stunning, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, deep, deep blues! $185.00/fish. (10) (3M) (7F)
Cyprichromis leptosoma "Blue Flash" Malasa Island3-3.5+" One of the all time most popular cyps the blue flash, amazing blues and yellows make this a super nice cyp, blues glow and yellow-orange tails really pop, hot cyp.! $36.00/fish. (8)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Jumbo "Yellow Head" Nkondwe Island3.5-4.5" Super hot cyp, great size, amazing purplish black fins and bright yellow heads, hard to beat the size and color of these guys, stunning! $45.00/fish. (7) (2M) (5F)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Kerenge Island "Blue Zebra"3-3.5+" Purples and yellows are glowing, stunning fish, came in great size and super healthy, proven breeders, beautiful markings! $38.00/fish. (16)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Utinta "Black Bee" 3-4+" RARE, one of the hottest cyps there is, very hard to come by, bright yellow heads and tails with jet black-blue fins, very beautiful, unique looking, amazing! $48.00/fish. (8)
Eretmodus cyan. Kigoma Orange2.5-3.5" Came in nicer than usual, bright orange pops of these guys, really nice with the yellow barred sides, red around the eyes, absolutely beautiful, stunners came in fat and healthy with some of the best color I have seen on this fish! $60.00/Pair. (42)
Eretmodus cyan. Mpimbwe Orange3-3.5" Came in fat and healthy, big gobies, bright orange in the fins reallys pops, great yellow in the sides even some blues, great goby, really hot! $65.00/Pair. (32)
Greenwoodochromis bellcrossi 5.5-6+" RARE, unique Tang oddball, big eye and mouth, yellow in the fins looks so nice on these alien like fish, really impressive, my buddy had them setup to breed but no luck yet, but they are in breeding condition and I don't think it will be long, they are the nicest bellcrossi I have ever seen, stunning! $125.00/fish. (5) (2M) (3F)
Lamp. multifasciatus Mbita1-1.5" One of the most popular shellies their is in the hobby, you see these guys often as they are mass breeders, but you dont see nice wilds from Africa like this much anymore, beautiful clean stripes, personality for miles, a fish you can watch all day, amazing! $18.00/fish. (78)
Lamp. occelatus Isanga Blue Never see these guys wild that much these days, looks to be a ton of females, which is usually the exact opposite when importing shellies, so cool, nice occes with blue sides and so much personality! $25.00/fish. (19)
Lepidiolamprologus attenuatus Ulwile2.5-3.5" Super cool, long pike like body looks like a shellie and a lamp crossed, nice yellows, very cool! $45.00/fish. (1)
Lepidiolamprologus hecqui Mbita3-3.5+" Amazing camo bodies, really beautiful markings, amazing shellie, tons of personality, one of my fav shellies of all time! $60.00/Pair. (24)
Limnotilapia dardennii Kalambo 2.5-3" RARE, never see these guys in the US anymore, very cool Tang., males get amazing yellow under sides with red throats, make great tank mates for trophs and petros, really cool fish, cool Tang. oddball! $30.00/fish. (20)
Mastacembelus sp. Mpulungu 5-6" WOW, amazing looking Tang eels, stunning markings, dot, eating like pigs! $45.00/fish. (3)
Mastacembelus sp. Mpulungu 10" WOW, amazing looking Tang eels, stunning markings, dots, lines, monsters, big head and mouth for a eel, big rudder of a tail, eating like pigs! $85.00/fish. (1)
Neolamp. buescheri Gombe 2.5-3.5" Don't see these imported very often, cool yellow around the eyes, check board markings on the body, really cool lamp., if you have never owned a buescheri please do, they are so unique and cool! $115.00/Pair. (4)
Neolamp. brichardi Kipili "Blue Face" 2.5-3" Beautiful markings on the face, great blues are really vivid, nice finage, mass spawners, great brichardi! $60.00/Pair. (10)
Neolamp. Gold sexfasciatus Kipili4-5" Amazing Tang, bright yellow bodies with crisp brown stripes, a tinge of blue in the fins really make these guys so beautiful! $95.00/Pair. (15)
Neolamp. helianthus Yellow Congo2.5-3" When is the last time these guys were imported, never see true wilds in the US, solid gold, show the amazing yellow color they are named for, beautiful fish! $75.00/Pair. (8)
Neolamp. margungensis Kapampa 3-3.5" RARE, I know just a lamp., but not just a lamp., it took me 2+years of asking them to collect this amazing fish for the US and finally we have them here wild, stunning white bodies, long finage and oh yeah blue eyes that draw you into the aquarium, stunning fish, when I saw these in person many years ago I was just blown away by them, sorry I still get excited about fish, i'm so privileged to have had the chance to import them to the US, I know they haven't been here very often wild, enjoy this Tang. jewel! $105.00/Pair. (42)
Neolamp. pulcher Kantalamba daffodil 3-3.5" Bright yellow dorsals, long finage and all the personality one could ask for, came in nicer than usual, long fins, stunning color, some of the nicest I have imported in awhile, stunning! $64.00/Pair. (20)
Neolamp. savoryi Mgara 2-3" RARE, when do you see these collected, crazy cool little lamp, only get 3+", looks like a stealthy little lamp, dark color with stripes, combination of a lyretail and stripes are distinctive, brichardi like body, but lives at much deeper depths, very cool, very unique! $85.00/Pair. (10)
Ophth. ventralis Kasanga "Orange Cap" 3.5-5+" Came in amazing, full color, glowing bright blue males with orange capped heads, beautiful trailers, stunning and fat, will make great breeders, stunning full color!, really, really nice $64.00/fish. (10) (3M) (7F)
Ophth. ventralis Longola "Sunflower" 3.5-5" Stunning featherfin, already amazing color, full colored males displaying blues and yellows, proven breeders! $64.00/fish. (14) (7M) (7F)
Petrochromis sp. Red Bulu 4.5-5.5" RARE, The real deal, big males just coming into their amazing red color with beautiful blue mask and stunning finage, big fat females, nice yellow around the cheek and olive green bodies, perfect size for breeding, still the #1 petro.! $350.00/fish. (4) (4F)
Syn. eurystoma/polli 3.5-5+" Great looking syno., beautiful markings similar to a petricola, but slightly different a very beautiful, came in big, quickly becoming one of my fav synos! $45.00/fish. (20)
Syn. multipunctatus 3-4" Great syno., nice big fat cats, make great breeders! $26.00/fish. (10)
Syn. sp. Crocodile Island 3-4" RARE, looks like a petricola some but even cooler, some real beauties came in this import, love this cat, nice! $38.00/fish. (10)
Tanganicodus irsacae Kigoma2-3" Wow, only had these a few times before and they rival the Kibishi, vivid blue dots pop off the body and glow, yellow bars on the side, mix that with some oranges and a black dot in the dorsal acting like a fake eyeball for predators, this is one hot goby! $65.00/Pair. (43)
Triglachromis otostigma 2.5-3.5" Super cool unique Tang., the mud dweller, has beautiful green gill flaps, a purplish shine to its metallic body, biparental and super cool and peaceful Tang., really majestic fish and a oddball Tang. great! $65.00/Pair. (1)
Tropheus assorted3-4" On many imports we get some oddball wilds or extra males so this is assorted wild trophs below cost, cheap, no request please, assorted is random and no specific fish request with assorted, beautiful! $18.00/fish. (6)
Tropheus moorii Chilambo Yellow 3-4" Amazing troph, bright gold bodies, remind me of Nkonde somewhat, really beautiful, came in nice and fat, healthy and eating aggressively, great ratio, hot troph.! $38.00/fish. (4) (1M) (3F)
Tropheus moorii Kapampa "Limespot"3-4" RARE, truly love this troph I was so happy to see it for the first time in years. It has so much going for it, a mask of bars on the face like a little petro and that sweet lime spotted side, just such a cool little troph, I wish more people had the chance to exp. it, ive only been able to import it a couple times before, super rare and super cool, crazy ratio, you want a breeding group, here you go, hot fish! $42.00/fish. (19) (3M) (16F)
Tropheus moorii Kasanga "Red Rainbow"3-4" My favorite troph of all time, came in brighter than usual, fat, bright yellow sides and the blood red dorsals with a tinge of blue, so sweet! $34.00/fish. (99) (19M) (80F)
Tropheus moorii Mpulungu "The Pineapple Tropheus" AKA Kaskalaswe 3-3.5" Came in fat and healthy with the brightest colors, always has been one of my fav trophs, orange on some yellow on others sides, pop, some reds and blues in the fins with dots on the head make these guys stunning and a must own for any troph lover! $36.00/fish. (30) (9M) (21F)
Tropheus moorii Namansi Green Rainbow 4-5" Proven breeding group from my buddy downsizing he pulled 3 when he dropped them off to me so they are ready to go, nice greens and yellows, different looking and not seen too often, nice! $36.00/fish. (16) (8M) (8F)
Tropheus moorii Purple Lufubu3-4" RARE, becoming impossible to get, b right purplish-blue bodies reflect yellows and reds, really nice, came in with amazing ratio, hot looking troph.! $45.00/fish. (34) (9M) (25F)
Tropheus sp. Ikola3-4+" Everyone loves an Ikola, huge yellow bands from the gill to the tail, red on the eyes, just flat out hard to beat, these came in nice and fat, big bright yellow bands blind you, amazing! $30.00/fish. (15) (5M) (10F)

Tank Raised Tanganyika:
F1 Cyath. foai Mbita Green "Yellow Cheek" 2-2.5" Stunning foai, really nice size and super healthy, eating aggressively, blacks, blues and greens reflect off the metallic bodies of these beauties as the males mature, one of the nicest faoi there is, super nice! $30.00/fish. (5)
F1 Julidochromis marlieri Burundi1-1.5+" Perfect bars, nice yellow tinge to the body with nice amount of blue highlights, the highest quality, vivid even at 1", dark markings, vivid, amazing strand, beautiful! $10.00/fish. (10)
F1 Julidochromis ornatus Yellow 1.5-2.5" Rich yellows and blacks compliment each other so well, really beautiful fish, nice strand, some sub adult size, very nice! $12.50/fish. (25)
F1 Neolamp. Gold sexfasciatus Kipili2-2.5" Amazing Tang, bright yellow bodies with crisp brown stripes, a tinge of blue in the fins really make these guys so beautiful, nice size! $18.50/fish. (15)
F1 Neolamp. helianthus Yellow Congo 1.5-2" Super yellow color, beautiful brichardi like body, gets long trailers, just beautiful! $12.50/fish. (6)
F1 Neolamp. tretocephalus Blue 1.5-2" Amazing blues, nice crisp black bars, stunning fish, yellow around the eyes, a top lamp., great size! $18.00/fish. (13)
F1 Ophth. nasuta Green 1.5-2.5" Super hot featherfin, these guys are nice size, big, they develop the most amazing greens and blues as adults, theres not many nicer nasuta, stunning, absolutely stunning! $28.00/fish. (16)
F1 Petrochromis trewevasae Moliro Congo2-2.5" Hard to find these beautiful little polka dotted guys, one of the most popular petros there is, came in great size, bright dots pop off their chocolate bodies! $24.00/fish. (1)
F1 Syn. multipunctatus1-1.5" Super cool little cats, beautiful silver bodies with black, swim like little sharks! $15.75/fish. (11)
F1 Syn. petricola1-1.5" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $15.00/fish. (23)
F1 Syn. petricola2" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $18.00/fish. (20)
F1 Syn. petricola2.5-3" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $21.00/fish. (6)
Tropheus Red Bishop 1-1.5" WOW, even at 1" these guys glow bright orange, just feeding spirulina flake, as adults they get amazing reds and oranges just stunning fish, almost like a goldfish tropheus, as most know I dont usually like man made fish, but my friend wanted to breed them so I told him ok and after seeing the group its hard not to be a little amazed by them and their breeding like rabbits, beautiful, beautiful fish! $32.00/fish. (27)
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Pemba "Orange Flame" 1-1.5" I have always loved these since my first group in the 90s, stunning bright, rich orange bands pop off the jet black bodies, wild parents are my handpicked breeders from hundreds I have imported, being a direct importer I can hand pick the nicest fish for breeders, the highest quality there is, they are already banding up and showing amazing color, good size, rich orange beauty! $16.00/fish. (30)

Continued below....
Old 03-04-2015
LittleAfricaAquatics.com

Wild Malawi:
Aul. sp. Lwanda Red Top3-3.5" Came in stunning, show quality males, vivid deep purple bodies glow with nice orangish yellow tops, one of the top peacocks out there and one of my personal favorites, hot peacock! $115.00/Pair. (4) (4M)
Lethrinops cf. furcifer "Green" Chimate 4-5" WOW, amazing color, males showing blues and greens, glowing, really nice Malawi, don't see these guys around wild much, beautiful fish! $65.00/fish. (7)

Tank Raised Malawi:
Aul. rubescens "Ruby Red Peacock" 2-2.5+" Nice strain, little males starting to show amazing reddish oranges and bright blue faces, breeding, holding right now, can vent them out now, really nice strand! $40.00/Pair. (14)
Aul sp. "Dragons Blood Peacock" 3.5-4+" Proven breeders, breed like rats, nice bright reddish orange color, healthy and ready to breed for you, nice group! $28.00/fish. (8) (4M) (4F)
Aul. stuart. Maleri Island Sunshine Peacock 4-5+" Pond raised, amazing color, came in huge and so nice, great solid yellow males showing nice blues too, show quality, very clean, already breeding like crazy, stunners, beautiful! $100.00/Pair. (16) (6M) (10F)
F1 Otopharynx lithobates "Yellow Blaze" 3-4.5+" Bright purples and orangish-yellow really makes these guys a hot looking Malawi, good size beautiful color, full color, hot $45.00/Pair. (6)
F1 Placidochromis electra Undu Reef "Deep water Hap." 2-2.5+" Love these guys, show nice color, great blues, nice size! $12.50/fish. (22)
F1 Placidochromis sp. phenochilus "Tanzania Star Sapphire" 2-2.5" RARE, these guys are hard to come by, males get amazing blue bodies with baby blue specks all over, a stunning show fish for any Malawi tank, beautiful, even at this small size showing amazing blues! $21.00/fish. (15)
F1 Placidochromis sp. phenochilus "Tanzania Star Sapphire" 3-3+" RARE, these guys are hard to come by, males get amazing blue bodies with baby blue specks all over, a stunning show fish for any Malawi tank, beautiful, Males showing full color and ready to breed, will get more flecks the bigger they get, awesome fish! $42.00/fish. (8)
F2 Pseudotropheus demasoni "Pombo Rocks" 2-3" Beautiful fish, great strand here, glowing blue, deep blues and black stripes, stunning, just starting to breed, females holding right now! $18.75/fish. (2)
Pseudotropheus saulosi 1.5-2" Amazing strand, dont see these like you use too and not very good quality, bright gold babies, males will get the nicest deep dark blues while females show a nice rich gold color, couple males starting to change, hot, nice size, really beautiful fish! $18.00/fish. (25)
F1 Pseudotropheus sp. Acei Msuli "Yellow Tail" 2-2.5" Beautiful, bright purple bodies with vivid yellow tails, dorsals and fins, stunning color, very nice and good size! $13.50/fish. (8)

Wild Plecos:
Hemiancistrus sp. "Blue Phantom" L128 6-8" Came in amazing, huge, bright color, dots pop off the body, blue hues are awesome, eating good, nice and fat, so cool! $85.00/fish. (7)
Hemiancistrus subviridis "Green Phantom Pleco" L200 6-8" Came in about as nice as I have ever seen, bright green with yellow dots and fins, fat and healthy with stunning color, show quality L200s, just big and amazing! $72.00/fish. (6)
Hypancistrus debilittera "Colombian Zebra Pleco" L129 2.5-3" Such a nice little pleco, bright yellow stripes pop off their dark bodies, vivid, great pleco and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, came in big, beautiful! $21.00/fish. (2)
Hypancistrus sp. L260 "Queen Arabesque Pleco"L260 3-4" Crazy vivid white and black stripe pattern, really unique, a must have for any pleco lover, so nice, fat, super hot! $75.00/fish. (8)
Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias "Tooth Nose Sailfin" L240 4.5-6" Hot pleco, bright white dots pop off jet black bodies, big high arching dorsal fin is just like a sail, amazing pleco, tough, very hardy, beautiful and a must have for pleco lovers! $65.00/fish. (11)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L142.5-3" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, super nice, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $75.00/fish. (3)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L145+" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $150.00/fish. (1)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L146-8" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $175.00/fish. (2)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L1410+" Bright yellow monsters, big and fat, amazing color, huge, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, intense yellow, so nice, HOT PLECO! $300.00/fish. (1)

Other:
Botia macracantha"Clown Loach" 4-4.5" Really nice size, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $40.00/fish. (3)
Botia macracantha"Clown Loach"5-5.5" Really nice size, you don't find these this big often, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $65.00/fish. (4)
Botia macracantha"Clown Loach"6+" Big and fat, you don't find these this big often, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $155.00/fish. (4)
Botia macracantha"Clown Loach"7-8+" Big and fat, crazy big, thick gentle beast, you don't find these this big often, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $200.00/fish. (1)
Neritina Zebra "Algae Eating Zebra Snail" Really nice striped shell, algae destroyers, great snails! $3.00/snail. (39)

Plants:
Ask on stock and prices

Misc.:
Authentic Neothauma ShellsStraight from the lake, what the real Tang shellies use! $5.00/Shell. (68)
Texas Holey RockBeautiful rock for african tanks, very popular! $2.75/lb. or bulk 100lbs or more $2.25/lb..

Food: (New Flake and Disc Just In-Fresh, Made 3/4)
Over the years we found that some of the fish foods had went to more filler than quality ingredients. So we started having a higher quality food made fresh for us and our breeding stock. When customers purchase our Trophs and Petros the biggest concern is not altering their diets to quickly. We started out just having this food made for our fish, but now with demand we are offering it to you the customer also.

New Just in, Spirulina Intense, first ingredient is spirulina, not filler like most. This is in my opinion the highest quality spirulina on the market. Once you go to the intense you will never go back. It is the only flake I feed my trophs and petros. We have it made fresh, your fish will love this deep green spirulina rich food.
Spirulina Intense: .5 lb.=$15.00, 1 lb.=$25.00, also available in bulk.
New Just in, High grade spirulina disc, great for Trophs and Petros to graze on. We have found over the years that the disc offer a more natural way for Trophs and Petros to feed by getting face to face and grazing on them. They seem to keep them entertained for longer and strengthen the group dynamics by forcing close contact during grazing. They also keep the teeth down, less battered fins, better group dynamic. Works well with alternating flake every other day.
Spirulina disc: .5 lb.=$15.00, 1 lb.=$25.00, also available in bulk.
Spirulina Intense Crushed Flake: 1 lb.=$5.00, Every box some flake gets crushed into small flakes so we discount it cheap, its great for fry!

Don't see what your looking for, just ask we will find it.

If you have any questions you can email me at LittleAfricaAquatics@hotmail.com (*Email is always the best way to get ahold of me)or call (502)637-3495, Greg.
Old 03-04-2015
LittleAfricaAquatics.com

I will begin working on the next import, I already have them collecting certain fish, have a team after a large amount of moshi among others. Sorry for the delay this time turned down the one available at Xmas to spend time with the family then the new year Africa lost their permits so had to wait for that and then the weather. One winter storm after the next. Glad to have it in and hopefully the next will follow in 3-4 weeks. Although the new list is up there are a good amount of fish that will be coming off it that were pre sold this time as there was a large demand. Enjoy the new fish, some goodies on there for sure, back to work for the next one.
Old 03-04-2015
LittleAfricaAquatics.com

A lot of you guys must have got good tax returns back, stuff is moving at a crazy rate:

Sold out already of:
Troph Namansi
Troph Ikola
Troph RR-Pending-40 not paid for yet, but order in.
Troph Mpulungu
Troph Kapampa
Inkfin calvus-Pending

Troph Lufubu 10 left, 2M 8F.

Knew I should have ordered more than 250pcs of tropheus.
Old 03-04-2015
Mastiffman

Wow, nice!

Next time....
Old 03-05-2015
oxheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastiffman View Post
Wow, nice!

Next time....
In other news I here you are up to your necks in snow.
Old 03-05-2015
LittleAfricaAquatics.com

12" last night, fell 2" per hour, was like a blizzard here.
Old 03-05-2015
kyfront33

Keeping: More then I should be

Tax returns? I owed the *******s. 17.1" was the official number where i am
Old 03-05-2015
LittleAfricaAquatics.com

All Troph Lufubu gone now too.
Old 03-05-2015
Trophaolic

Keeping: Duboisi, Eret kigoma, Comp Chaitika, Bulu Point Leleupi

All gone! wow!

People didn't even wait for the quarantine? Guess they are really in high demand.