Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > General Aquaria Forums > General Aquaria

Notices

General Aquaria Discussion for general topics of aquaria.

Old 05-30-2009
Butch

::Profile::

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noddy @ May 30 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
My goodness and gracious and golly gee willy snickers...
I knew it! It's Ned Flanders.
The tank looks good bigdawg. What type of furcifer are those guys?[/b]
thanks. i have trio of foai kafyoka and a trio of foai mboka
Old 05-30-2009
noddy

Nice, any close up pics of the foai?
Old 05-30-2009
Mr. Johnson

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Johnson

I'm not trying to talk down....I'm just putting in my 2 cents so take it or leave it. I'm just one person.

I think the background needs to be re-done. If this was some holding tank than fine, but this tank is sitting in your living room....It's got to be a DISPLAY tank! I highly recommend the 3d background b/c your tank is deep.

Also, there is not reason even have that root in there. It just distract from the focus point.

again, this is just my opinion....take it for what it's worth...about 2 cents.
Old 05-31-2009
Butch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr. Johnson @ May 30 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
I'm not trying to talk down....I'm just putting in my 2 cents so take it or leave it. I'm just one person.

I think the background needs to be re-done. If this was some holding tank than fine, but this tank is sitting in your living room....It's got to be a DISPLAY tank! I highly recommend the 3d background b/c your tank is deep.

Also, there is not reason even have that root in there. It just distract from the focus point.

again, this is just my opinion....take it for what it's worth...about 2 cents.[/b]

who died and left you in charge of how everyone elses tanks should look.? you highly recommend a 3 d back ground? who asked you? no reason to have the root in there? the root is in there cause i want it to be. i didn't start this thread with " hey tell me what you would do differently with my tank?" just sharing my set up. set your own tank up how you want it. save your opinions and 2 cents for when someone asks for it. you are the biggest P.H.D. on this board dude.
Old 05-31-2009
herdmyster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigdawg1 @ May 31 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr. Johnson @ May 30 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote:

again, this is just my opinion....take it for what it's worth...about 2 cents.[/b]

who died and left you in charge of how everyone elses tanks should look.? you highly recommend a 3 d back ground? who asked you? no reason to have the root in there? the root is in there cause i want it to be. i didn't start this thread with " hey tell me what you would do differently with my tank?" just sharing my set up. set your own tank up how you want it. save your opinions and 2 cents for when someone asks for it. you are the biggest P.H.D. on this board dude.
[/b][/quote]
not the first time MJ has upset someone on the boards and probably wont be the last :shakehead: , your tank looks great m8
Old 05-31-2009
Mr. Johnson

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Johnson

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigdawg1 @ May 31 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
who died and left you in charge of how everyone elses tanks should look.? you highly recommend a 3 d back ground? who asked you? no reason to have the root in there? the root is in there cause i want it to be. i didn't start this thread with " hey tell me what you would do differently with my tank?" just sharing my set up. set your own tank up how you want it. save your opinions and 2 cents for when someone asks for it. you are the biggest P.H.D. on this board dude.[/b]
simmer down big fella. you a grown man. it was my two cents. didn't mean nothing negative. just giving some constructive criticism. sorry if your feelings hurt.
Old 05-31-2009
Butch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ad2crl @ May 30 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
The tank looks awesome. I see you have some Lamprologus multifasciatus shellies, is this the only shell dweller your going with? I know i want a shell dweller colony some day. They are an interesting fish, them and the sand dwellers. Great set-up!!!

-Chris

**EDIT** P.S. Whats your stocklist at the momment?[/b]
thanks man. i have brevis and occie gold in the tank. very,very interesting little fish. stocklist at the moment is as follows:
1 pair foai kafyoka
1 pair foai mboka
10 brevis
20 occie gold
8 lelupi orange
10 Neolamprologus mustax orange
20 Cyp. Kitumba

still gonna add:
20 cyp. kitumba
2m 3f firefin comp.
Old 05-31-2009
Butch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noddy @ May 30 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
Nice, any close up pics of the foai?[/b]
not yet. i am gonna wait for them to settle in and dig bowers then i will take some pics of them. right now they are just silver with males showing a little color, not to exciting yet. but they are large, 7 inches so i am hoping for sme bower building soon.
Old 05-31-2009
Butch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr. Johnson @ May 31 2009, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigdawg1 @ May 31 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote:
who died and left you in charge of how everyone elses tanks should look.? you highly recommend a 3 d back ground? who asked you? no reason to have the root in there? the root is in there cause i want it to be. i didn't start this thread with " hey tell me what you would do differently with my tank?" just sharing my set up. set your own tank up how you want it. save your opinions and 2 cents for when someone asks for it. you are the biggest P.H.D. on this board dude.[/b]
simmer down big fella. you a grown man. it was my two cents. didn't mean nothing negative. just giving some constructive criticism. sorry if your feelings hurt.
[/b][/quote]

feelings are not hurt i can assure you of that. your act has grown old here.
Old 05-31-2009
Butch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(herdy @ May 31 2009, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigdawg1 @ May 31 2009, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr. Johnson @ May 30 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quote:

[/b][/quote]
not the first time MJ has upset someone on the boards and probably wont be the last :shakehead: , your tank looks great m8
[/b][/quote]

thanks.