Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2016
tangjim
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Lyme, CT
Age: 65
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default F1 ilangi available

I have two groups available that can be brought to the OCA extravaganza or shipped. One group are approximately 3 inches and breeding. There are 28 at $500. A second group are around 2 inches, not sure how many, maybe 15 or so, at $12 each. I have never vented them, so the ratio of both groups is unknown.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-13-2016
gotchman
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangjim View Post
I have two groups available that can be brought to the OCA extravaganza or shipped. One group are approximately 3 inches and breeding. There are 28 at $500. A second group are around 2 inches, not sure how many, maybe 15 or so, at $12 each. I have never vented them, so the ratio of both groups is unknown.
Can I see pictures of both groups please? I am in Connecticut also and could pickup if they are the yellow ones. You can send pictures to 860-307-2107. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2016
tangjim
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Lyme, CT
Age: 65
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Smaller group is SOLD.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2016
khymqt10
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Hi

Interested in big groups send pics or video? Shipping cost 89103! Msg me 760 8871379
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-14-2016
tangjim
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Lyme, CT
Age: 65
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I've tried to send a PM and a text to your phone. Did you receive them? If you are not interested in the fish, please let me know so I can offer them to the next interested person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchman View Post
Can I see pictures of both groups please? I am in Connecticut also and could pickup if they are the yellow ones. You can send pictures to 860-307-2107. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-14-2016
tangjim
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Lyme, CT
Age: 65
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I prefer SWcargo. Shipping from zone 1 to zone 6 will probably run between $50-$70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khymqt10 View Post
Interested in big groups send pics or video? Shipping cost 89103! Msg me 760 8871379
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-29-2016
longdrag's Avatar
longdrag
Status: Offline
Senior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Stamford, CT
Keeping: Dubs, Ilangis, Kirizas, Moliros, Red Rainbows, Red Cheeks, Kalambos
Posts: 134
Thanks: 58
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Jim, are these still available? thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ilangi

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.