Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

::Profile::
Default A few new fish

Group of Tropheus Duboisi (Huge) 4-5 inches
3-4 males and 6 females Total 10 fish. $250.00 group
Image is of the actual fish.

Pick up Oswego il or
Will ship if you have an account with FEDEX or UPS, I will need your account number. You don't have to pay me shipping charges. There will be an $8.00 box,bag etc fee. There will be a 3% handling fee. Live arrival guarantee for next day shipments.

email sdvnk@sbcglobal.net

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of 6 Geophagus Red Head Tapajos

Group of 6 Geophagus Red Head Tapajos, 1 inches. $48.00 Group.

Video is of parents.

Pick up Oswego il or
Will ship if you have an account with FEDEX or UPS, I will need your account number. You don't have to pay me shipping charges. There will be an $8.00 box,bag etc fee. There will be a 3% handling fee. Live arrival guarantee for next day shipments.

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of 6 Chilotilapia Euchulius

Group of 6 Chilotilapia Euchulius 2 inch $90 group
pick up oswego il 60543

Will ship if you have an account with FEDEX or UPS, I will need your account number. You don't have to pay me shipping charges. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH EITHER CARRIERS, Shipping will be $19 priority (no live arrival guarantee, usually works fine) $35 next day with live arrival guarantee, USPS. There will be an $8.00 box,bag etc fee. There will be a 3% handling fee. Live arrival guarantee for next day shipments

email : sdvnk@sbcglobal.net
Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of 6 Protomelas Dejunctus

Group of 6 Protomelas Dejunctus 2 inches
$120.00 group

image is of the fish in the wild taken by Ad Konings.

pick up oswego il 60543
Will ship if you have an account with FEDEX or UPS, I will need your account number. You don't have to pay me shipping charges. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH EITHER CARRIERS, Shipping will be $19 priority (no live arrival guarantee, usually works fine) $35 next day with live arrival guarantee, USPS. There will be an $8.00 box,bag etc fee. There will be a 3% handling fee. Live arrival guarantee for next day shipments
Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Protomelas ornatus nice

Group of 6 protomelas Ornatus Nice.
2 inch, $120.00 group
pick up oswego il 60543
Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of Wild Protomelas Spilonotus (Huge)

Group of 4 (2 pairs) Wild Protomelas Spinolotus (Huge) 2 males 5-6 inches 2 females 4 inches.

$120.00 group

Here is a link of what the fish will look like....

http://www.pbase.com/pschia/image/12113170

Pick up oswego il-60543

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Trio Cyrtocara Moori (blue dolphin)

Group of 3 Cyrtocara Moori (blue dolphin) 2-3 inches
$25
pick up oswego il
shipping available!

Here is a video (not mine)

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of Nimbochromis Linni

Group of 4 Nimbochromis Linni 3-4 inches
$60 group
pick up oswego il
shipping available!

below is a video in the wild.

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of 6 Albino blue eyed longfin

Group of 6 Albino blue eyed longfin 1-2 inches $7.00 each.
pick up oswego. il-60543
sdvnk@sbcglobal.net
Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Huge Pair of Satanaperca sp. redlip

Huge Pair of Satanaperca sp. redlip Male and female are around 7+ inches. Below is a video of what the fish look like (not my video)
$75 pair
pick up oswego il 60543

Here is a video (not mine)