Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 08-18-2016
dww-law

::Profile::
Default WC Petro sp Red Group

Fellow Petrochromis.com members. I have not been participating in the site much over the last few months. Several months ago I had two life threatening health emergencies occur to me within 24 hours. Needless to say, both ordeals took a great deal out of me and I am still recovering. At this point, I no longer have the energy to continue to breed my Petro reds. Because of this, it is with a heavy heart I am putting them up for sale. The group consist of 16 WC. Two males and 13 females, and one who looks like a male but holds fry. My group has been extremely prolific and all females have given me fry. Many members have my fry and the quality of my group speaks for itself. These are huge TRUE WC REDS ranging from 8-12 inches. I will also thrown in one 4 inch F1 and another 2 inch F1 for free.

I do not have the energy to ship such a large group so they must be picked up at my house in Carlsbad, CA. Cost is $7,200 firm. Reds are no longer being imported so WC's are a rarity now. PM me if you want to purchase the group. Please do not waste my time with low ball offers.
Old 08-19-2016
bunchermd

Keeping: PetRedBulu,Ilangi,Red Belly,Musanga,Nkonde Yellow, Duboisi, Nemansi Reef, Red Bishop, Polli,Chipimbi
Default petro group

Please call me , I have visited you before with Lester Albery or Jerry Mongert. I may have a buyer for you . i am in Rancho Santa Fe . Leslie Buncher MD 858 518 6645. I Already have a breeding group of 37 Reds, I will not be reselling your group . would like to split it with my friend.
\

Quote:
Originally Posted by dww-law View Post
Fellow Petrochromis.com members. I have not been participating in the site much over the last few months. Several months ago I had two life threatening health emergencies occur to me within 24 hours. Needless to say, both ordeals took a great deal out of me and I am still recovering. At this point, I no longer have the energy to continue to breed my Petro reds. Because of this, it is with a heavy heart I am putting them up for sale. The group consist of 16 WC. Two males and 13 females, and one who looks like a male but holds fry. My group has been extremely prolific and all females have given me fry. Many members have my fry and the quality of my group speaks for itself. These are huge TRUE WC REDS ranging from 8-12 inches. I will also thrown in one 4 inch F1 and another 2 inch F1 for free.

I do not have the energy to ship such a large group so they must be picked up at my house in Carlsbad, CA. Cost is $7,200 firm. Reds are no longer being imported so WC's are a rarity now. PM me if you want to purchase the group. Please do not waste my time with low ball offers.
Old 08-20-2016
Wanderdawg

Keeping: F1 Illangi, WC Red Moliro Congo, WC Troph Duboisi Maswa , and a variety of Tangs!

Would love them, but I want to stay married!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wanderdawg For This Useful Post:
thegoodlife (08-20-2016)
Old 08-20-2016
dww-law

I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunchermd View Post
Please call me , I have visited you before with Lester Albery or Jerry Mongert. I may have a buyer for you . i am in Rancho Santa Fe . Leslie Buncher MD 858 518 6645. I Already have a breeding group of 37 Reds, I will not be reselling your group . would like to split it with my friend.
\
Old 08-28-2016
dww-law

Several people have asked me if I would split the group. Yes I will split. Several have asked me about shipping. My son will help me prepare to ship so I will ship southwest air cargo only. All shipping expenses paid by buyer, this would include the purchase of multiple large boxes. I will also sell just the females but at a higher cost. All females are proven breeders.
Old 09-07-2016
dww-law

I now have 11 left in the group. Price adjusted accordingly. $4500. I will throw in a 4.5 and 2 inch f1 for free.
Old 09-12-2016
dww-law

All are sold.