Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

::Profile::
Default Group of 6 green dragon plecos (rare)

Group of Group of 6 Green Dragon Plecos (Rare))1 inch. These are shortfins.
$60 group

Will ship if you have an account with FEDEX or UPS, I will need your account number. You don't have to pay me shipping charges. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH EITHER CARRIERS, Shipping will be $19 priority (no live arrival guarantee, usually works fine) $35 next day with live arrival guarantee, USPS. There will be an $8.00 box,bag etc fee. There will be a 3% Paypal fee. Live arrival guarantee for next day shipments, For DOA will need a picture of the fish in unopened bag within 2 hours of arrival. I don't have any other pictures. Please send me an email with questions, SDVNK@SBCGLOBAL.NET Thanks for looking. Here is a link to some longfins green dragons.(not mine) **************
Old 09-13-2012
sdvnk

Default Group of 6 Copadichromis Geertsi Gome (rare)

Group of 6 Copadichromis Geertsi Gome (RARE) 1 inch.
$120 group.
Will ship if you have an account with FEDEX or UPS, I will need your account number. You don't have to pay me shipping charges. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH EITHER CARRIERS, Shipping will be $19 priority (no live arrival guarantee, usually works fine) $35 next day with live arrival guarantee, USPS. There will be an $8.00 box,bag etc fee. There will be a 3% Paypal fee. Live arrival guarantee for next day shipments, For DOA will need a picture of the fish in unopened bag within 2 hours of arrival. I don't have any other pictures. Please send me an email with questions, SDVNK@SBCGLOBAL.NET Thanks for looking. Here is a link to a video of what the fish looks like (not mine) ************
Old 09-13-2012
gonefishingaquatics

you should make one post titled fish for sale and list all your fish for sale instead of listing each one by one.

Troph mpimbwe, namansi reef, duboisi maswa, malasa island

cyprichromis leptosoma kitumba, Cyatopharynx foai Mbita, callochromis melanostigma, benthochromis tricoti, cyphotilapia gibberosa moba, Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanzania, gnathochromis perximillaris

Tanks: 360, 150, 135, 125, 125, 90(reef), 55, 55, 20, 20
Old 09-14-2012
sdvnk

I tried to do that, but for whatever reason would not le me.....
Old 09-16-2012
sdvnk

Trophies dubiosi spoken for.....