Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 02-09-2014
rhickman

::Profile::
Keeping: Currently DRY :'(
Default 75 gallon tank setups and Tang Groups

Well everyone, its a tough time for me. Things are really picking up in my life ( in an awesome way ) but its tying up too much time for me to treat these fish right. I regret to say I am selling my Troph group and my Cyp group.

I am keeping one bare 75 gallon tank, I have LEDs for my custom light that eventually will get put together, I have a heater and stand, I need some aquaclears and I have aqueon powerheads and this will house my Kasanga when the time comes, that will be another project but its in the future but for now Im going to be fish-free. It will be odd not having a group, not usual for me to not have atleast 1 group but its for the best at this point.

PM FOR PICTURES

Starting with my fish;

25 Tropheus Duboisi Maswa - 2 bloodlines both F1, breeding and I have photos of holding females. Breed every waterchange I give them and I give them 2 per week. Havent been able to save any eggs yet as I dont have time to catch, and strip and setup tumblers.

$325

18 Cyprichromis Kigoma

Nice looking fish, still young but all over 2". At this point just want them gone.

$150

Mag 18 Return Pump

Runs the 75 gallon Duboisi tank, is it overkill? Oh yeah, but I dont need any powerheads in the tank which is nice. 6 months old and runs like a Mag - unstoppable

$120

PM FOR PICTURES

Tank 1

Marineland 75 gallon tank

- Miraculous condition, picked this up brand new 6 or 7 months ago

- 10/10 condition, with two bulkheads and elbows

- return lines and nozzles

- 48x18 standard, blue background

4' Twin Fluorescent fixture (Home Depot but had it rewired to be suitable for above aquarium)

300 watt Jager heater

60 lbs Pool Filter Sand

A few large chunks of limestone

2 Hydro 5 sponges with airline tubing and a Maxima airpump that puts good air through them.

2x4 stand - not painted, but sturdy as heck, designed to fit 2 20 gallon standards beneath it

Koralia 3 or 4 with brand new impeller and magnetic mount ( over 1000 gph I know that )

$200 firm

Tank #2

75 gallon tank

-blue background, standard 48x18

-2 AC 70 filters with pre filters and media ( Bio Max, sponges, floss and Purigen)

-300 watt Jager heater

-7/10 condition, little silicone leftover from where I removed the glass dividers which are still here and will come with the tank

4' Dual Fluorescent - again wired so its suitable above the aquarium

2x4 stand - not painted but rock solid and again capable of 2 20 gallon standard tanks underneath

$250

36x18 barebones tank - fishroom condition $30

I am in Whitby, Ontario. That is where this stuff will be picked up. I can not meet you or deliver it, I dont have a car or else I would. Sorry.

Dont lowball me, this isnt a presale or anything. Fish must go first but, I can try and figure out moving the fish around if need be.

All fish are healthy, and I will give you some of their food and meds just in case anything happens during transit (meds for the Dubs anyways).

I am willing to group things together, as I said, I need this gone, but not giving it away.

Thanks for understanding and PM FOR PICTURES

Rick