Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 06-13-2016
Mudduck

::Profile::
Keeping: F1 Green Murago Tropheous
Thumbs up Forsale WC group of 12 Frontosa Zair Blue "Kapampa"

I purchased this group in fall of 2014 from Greg and littla africa aquatics they are perfect no lake spots no nipped fins never had to medicate or separate because of aggression. Im not fan of stripping so I let the females hold to term and spit in the tank they have produced fry but always get eaten within a few days... 3Males 9Females I am making room for group of Petrochromis going to give them a try and dont have the space for two tanks so these will be missed! I live in Oklahoma City and am willing to meet to deliver if your serious. I paid top dollar at $185 per fish for this group and they are amazing. Im asking $135 per fish or your best offer for the colony. Im not interested in splitting up the group. Please call or Text me at 405-308-1963 for photos videos of them they are all mature and all females have held. I can not ship and would like local pick up or if your serious I could meet/deliver up to 300-400 miles to make sure they arrive safe. I have not figured out how to post videos or pictures yet so please if interested call or text i can send videos and pics asap. Thanks Chrishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9U5Qpy-yg&feature=share

Last edited by Mudduck; 06-14-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old 06-13-2016
fisher

Keeping: a ton of tangs

Here you go Chris, beautiful group!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to fisher For This Useful Post:
Mudduck (06-13-2016)
Old 06-14-2016
Mudduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudduck View Post
I purchased this group in fall of 2014 from Greg and littla africa aquatics they are perfect no lake spots no nipped fins never had to medicate or separate because of aggression. Im not fan of stripping so I let the females hold to term and spit in the tank they have produced fry but always get eaten within a few days... 3Males 9Females I am making room for group of Petrochromis going to give them a try and dont have the space for two tanks so these will be missed! I live in Oklahoma City and am willing to meet to deliver if your serious. I paid top dollar at $185 per fish for this group and they are amazing. Im asking $135 per fish or best offer for this amazing healthy colony. Im not interested in splitting up the group. Please call or Text me at 405-308-1963 for photos videos of them they are all mature and all females have held. I have not figured out how to post videos or pictures yet so please if interested call or text i can send videos and pics asap. Thanks Chrishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9U5Qpy-yg&feature=share
Make me an offer!

Last edited by Mudduck; 06-14-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-14-2016
Mudduck

Need to sell i will take $110 per fish if purchased this weekend! Thats a hell of a deal for this healthy beautiful colony!!!
Old 06-15-2016
Mudduck

Group has been sold and headed to there new home !
The Following User Says Thank You to Mudduck For This Useful Post:
JkdJedi (06-17-2016)