Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Tropheus Forums > Tropheus Photo Gallery Discussion

Notices

Tropheus Photo Gallery Discussion Share and discuss pictures of your Tropheus and aquariums.

Old 09-11-2012
moganman

::Profile::
Default My new Tropheus Brichardi Namansi Reef

Thanks to Mike, I got these beauties in my 125. I had to get rid of my canary cheeks to avoid cross breeding which made me sad, but it's all good now that I got these. Think there's 37 adults. There were a few females holding and some were spit while in the bucket, so I have 15 fry in a grow out tank that are about 1/2-3/4". Very beautiful!!! Fish were very shy and spooked upon arrival to their new home, so I got a few pictures then lights out. Today they ate really good and are grazing on some algae. Can't wait for some more breeding to happen. I took some pics from my phone so not best quality. Enjoy!!!

Having a hard time trying to upload pictures.
Old 09-11-2012
Toneloc

Where are you located? Are the fry for sale?
Old 09-11-2012
moganman

I'm in Houston. Fry are for sell but haven't posted them yet. Wanted to get a better number. Can someone help me upload pictures?
Old 09-11-2012
moganman

Not sure if this is allowed or if pictures are viewable but I posted some on HFB.

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...i-Namansi-Reef
Old 09-11-2012
moganman

I now have three females holding, so I should have plenty of fry in a few weeks.