Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Tropheus Forums > Tropheus Photo Gallery Discussion

Notices

Tropheus Photo Gallery Discussion Share and discuss pictures of your Tropheus and aquariums.

Old 04-04-2012
SunnyHouTX

::Profile::

Thanks Andrew. Actually, I do need that wet/dry. Don't you know that we overfilter the heck out of our tanks down here in Houston? I have a tendency to pack my tanks so I have everything set up to to take care of that and I hate junk on the water surface and the overflow skims it all off. My fish ain't complaining and they breed, so I ain't complaining either.

The rocks are a limestone sourced from the Frio River, bought at the local landscaping supply yard.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyHouTX For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2012
Mastiffman

::Profile::

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
Thanks Andrew. Actually, I do need that wet/dry. Don't you know that we overfilter the heck out of our tanks down here in Houston? I have a tendency to pack my tanks so I have everything set up to to take care of that and I hate junk on the water surface and the overflow skims it all off. My fish ain't complaining and they breed, so I ain't complaining either.

The rocks are a limestone sourced from the Frio River, bought at the local landscaping supply yard.
Yeah, that's understandable. I have 1 of my FX5's plumbed into the dual overflows on my Acrylic 180 and the water surface is always squeaky clean to...

Those look nice in there.