Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Tropheus Forums > Tropheus Tanks & Equipment

Notices

Tropheus Tanks & Equipment Discussion of tanks, filters, heaters, lighting, UV and other equipment.

Old 01-03-2016
Jeffish

::Profile::
Keeping: Sp Red Moliro, F1 Illangi

I used to live in Wpg so I knew Spencer pretty well. Was also on the ASW exec for a couple years. I read a bit online about the Elives sound like good LEDs.
I'm trying to find illangi to build up my colony but they are pretty scarce in my area here in Ontario. I think I'll wait till Spencer gets some in and have him ship me 12 or 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyn dutchmn View Post
Yes. A couple buddies of mine have them and they look pretty sharp. Don't use a lot of power and a decent selection of pod replacements.

Off topic: I was drooling over those Tropheus Muzimu he has in, just can't find the space for them atm.
Old 01-04-2016
JkdJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxTooL View Post
ha! maybe!
i ended up buying a 48" current satellite plus led which should be around in the next week or so. looking forward to it.
Nice, can't wait to see this thing on your tank.
Old 01-07-2016
xXxTooL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffish View Post
I used to live in Wpg so I knew Spencer pretty well. Was also on the ASW exec for a couple years. I read a bit online about the Elives sound like good LEDs.
I'm trying to find illangi to build up my colony but they are pretty scarce in my area here in Ontario. I think I'll wait till Spencer gets some in and have him ship me 12 or 15.
i actually emailed him last week about some ilangi as well but it sounds like he's hoping for june/july at best.