Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell & Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell & Trade Post here if you have any aquaria related items or stock that you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 04-11-2015
cichlidomaha

::Profile::
Default Cyphotilapia. Kitumba's Breeding Colony of 10

I am selling my Breeding colony of 10 Cyphotilapia. Kitumba's 3 males 7 females proven Breeders with awesome finnage and bright Purple..

This Group is about 3 years old with the largest male being around 11 inches, they are one of the nicest groups in the country.. The breed every other month or so, you can view pictures of them on my Facebook page or if you contact me I will send you some photos through your text on your phone.. I will sell them as a group and they are well worth my asking price of 1200.00 I will not ship these so if you are interested they must be picked up in person, I live in Omaha, Nebraska.. These are fantastic looking fish and are worth three times what I am asking....