Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Tropheus Forums > Tropheus Talk

Notices

Tropheus Talk Discussion of Tropheus in general.

Old 11-24-2008
corvette427

::Profile::

<div align="right"><div align='right'>In the last week I observed something is happing to my group. 4 males are doing the same job (swimming around the rocks) but all the others are placed in right top corner of the tank (where I am feeding). I like to ask if this normal or not????</div>
</div>
Old 11-24-2008
aleksakg

Do they behave strange in other ways? If dont, no problem.Thats the "week group".
Old 11-24-2008
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin

Keeping: A lot
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com

Do you know the ratio? Might be a lot of males and the dom males keep the others pinned up high, Greg :Thinking:
Old 11-24-2008
t-position

with my w/c golden kazumbas, a had 14 of them in a 75 gallon. whether i had rockpiles or not 1 dominant male kept every other one in the top right corner (where i also fed them). the group spawned like crazy and were plenty healthy. since then i have moved them into a 150 gallon with petros and they are all over the tank with the standard dominant male on each of the 2 rockpiles. may just have to do with the dominant fish putting them where they want them. try feeding them on the other side of the tank just to see if they switch sides. trophs are wierd sometimes.
<span style="color:#ff8c00"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="color:#ff8c00">showmethosekazumbas</span></span>!!!</span>
Old 11-27-2008
corvette427

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(t-position @ Nov 25 2008, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quote:
with my w/c golden kazumbas, a had 14 of them in a 75 gallon. whether i had rockpiles or not 1 dominant male kept every other one in the top right corner (where i also fed them). the group spawned like crazy and were plenty healthy. since then i have moved them into a 150 gallon with petros and they are all over the tank with the standard dominant male on each of the 2 rockpiles. may just have to do with the dominant fish putting them where they want them. try feeding them on the other side of the tank just to see if they switch sides. trophs are wierd sometimes.[/b]
i tried to feed them on other side ,but some of them stick there or they are eating and went back where they was fast...... :unsure: