Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Tropheus Forums > Tropheus Species & Variants

Notices

Tropheus Species & Variants Discussion of Tropheus Species, Variants & Collection Points... including ID questions.

Old 12-14-2013
Hungvanvo

::Profile::
Keeping: Red Rainbow, Lufubu, ILangi. Blue Rainbow, Ujiji.

Love them yellow. the second pic kind orange like Red bishop. They are all look great and rare also it is on my list of tropheus collection. I have a group fry of Red Bishop and their color like your baby fish. This is my Red Bishop .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZE_ZgEpvI
Old 12-23-2013
gernot

I don't think you have Golden Pembas. I only saw them ones as juveniles but as same as with pics i've seen of the adults they are always seem to have (slight) black colouration somewhere on the body. On the other hand, unheard of that Bulu Point produce such morphs. Would be interesting to know where the petshop got the fish from. Get the feeling that some of the linebreeding down at the lake is getting bit out of control.

Last edited by gernot; 12-23-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2016
demasoni

Keeping: Bemba Sunset, Ikola, Nkonde, Goby

So, its been a while. OK, more than a while, almost 3 years. Haha. Anyways, wanted to make an update considering there might be someone who is still interested in these miracle fishes. Well, I have not gone any further with the research. I accepted them as a mutated fish from tropheus bemba. The colony has grown in both size and number in the past 3 years. My 600 L. aquarium is currently housing to around 20 adult and 25 baby sunsets. I am also keeping a 15 member-colony of bembas which are carrying the sunset gene recessively and they also are very good at producing sunsets with a ratio of %50.(The colony consists of male sunsets and female bembas)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KH...ature=youtu.be