Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Tropheus Forums > Tropheus Photo Gallery Discussion > Tropheus Video Forum

Notices

Old 03-28-2013
Mastiffman

::Profile::
Default LAA order arival vid-There is ALWAYS A balance in life!

Hey All!

There are many things that I've learned over the 35 years I've lived on this planet...

One of them is to Put trust in those that are trustworthy. Trust is something that has to be earned but one must give another that opportunity First! But IF that person has gained the trust of so many others prior to yourself... it makes it easy to offer up that opportunity.

My Latest order from Greg was yet another colony of Kasanga. Along with the Tropheus Siyeswe that he got in as well as 3 paris of Eretmodus Cyanostictus Bulu Point Red.

What can I say... He has the passion for the hobby that provides proper delivery to his full capabilities with NO DOA's. Proper Packing coupled with properly cared for Wild Caught fish makes purchasing from Greg so Great.

I will admit that at first, I questioned Gregs prices as I did some pricing through other available Importers as well. But when you can have Piece of Mind that your Precious Cargo will be Properly Chosen, Imported, Medicated and Shipped to you with no Worries, the Fraction of the Cost that You decide to pay, over other importers, is worth it! I won't purchase from Any other importer unless Greg happens to decide to quit.. And with the passion that he has, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Here is a Silly Amature Video that I recorded, so people can see how Gregs Fish come in so they can have no worries. I got 3 Boxes from him in this latest Shipment.

I COULDN'T be Happier! Thanks Again Greg!

Sorry for the poor camera work!?

Pictures Soon to come...

Last edited by Mastiffman; 03-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mastiffman For This Useful Post:
LittleAfricaAquatics.com (03-28-2013), MrFlow (03-28-2013), new2troph (03-28-2013), nicadmous (03-29-2013), TroPhish (03-29-2013)
Old 03-28-2013
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin

Keeping: A lot
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com

Thanks, cool to see a vid of my stuff ariving, sorry for the Ft. Knox sealing on the box, got to keep that heat in.
Mastiffman (03-29-2013)
Old 03-29-2013
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin

Keeping: A lot
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com

Its good to see them arrive, really cool, lets me see how my packing holds up.
Mastiffman (03-29-2013)
Old 03-29-2013
Mastiffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAfricaAquatics View Post
Thanks, cool to see a vid of my stuff ariving, sorry for the Ft. Knox sealing on the box, got to keep that heat in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAfricaAquatics View Post
Its good to see them arrive, really cool, lets me see how my packing holds up.

Hey Man, this is the way to Go with Packing. When I had to wait another 12 hours to pick up my Frist Shipment from you and it was Raining, Sleeting, Snowing and sub freezing temps, YOUR Packing Technique is what Kept them Warm and Stressless as possible.

I received quite a few shipments of Fish and Your Packing is by Far the Best! And that is what makes it easy to keep getting Fish from you, no Matter what time of year it is!

Can't wait to get more! I might have to wait to set up another tank though...

Do I hear the sound of my very own Dresser Scooting itself over to make room for a 6fter in our Bedroom???

I think that I do!

A Couple of Shots of what you sent, right out of the Box...

Kasanga: They show a lot more purple and Blue Inclusions in the fins and head once in the tank...

Siyeswe: JET Black Bodies From the Get Go with Rich Reds. Are you kidding me????

Eretmodus Cyanostictus Bulu Point Red: They have some amazing colors once warmed up top their tank environment. Fins looked Awesome. They get along well with each. Nice Job Pairing them up Greg! Looking forward to LOTS of fry from these 3 pairs!

Male:

Female: