Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > LittleAfricaAquatics

Notices

LittleAfricaAquatics Trophs.com Owner and Site Sponsor Direct Importer Ships Livestock Throughout the U.S.A and Canada "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Old 03-22-2013
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Default LAA website

As some of you may have noticed earlier when you tried to access my website-LittleAfricaAquatics.com you got a message affected by Malware. Well got my web guy on it and looks like its safe and good to go now, goggle is taking awhile clearing it, but thats goggle, but any other search is good until they clear it which should be tomorrow. You see jeasously is running amuck and those dirt bags who dont run their businesses right because they are using all their energy trying to pull down the good businesses are on their dying breath. I had along talk with a new young webguy tonight who is supposed to be a hungry wiz with computers. He told me how hackers can get into sites and slow them down, etc.., im not a computer guy, but he is and he assured me we will get to the bottom of this. As you know trophs.com was hit and our email is disabled right now, now my main site is hit. Nice try dirt bags, why dont you put this energy into your fish and customer service, etc... Look I know when your on top it comes with the territory, but be a man, come at me face to face cowards, anyway sorry about the rant, no worrie sit doesnt even raise my blood pressure like it used too. Stay true and it will work its self out, but know I am going to go after these cowards and put a end to this. LAA is up and running and nice big import just in and we wil have all the sites upgraded in the next couple of weeks and some new stuff in the works.
MrFlow (03-22-2013)