Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > LittleAfricaAquatics

Notices

LittleAfricaAquatics Trophs.com Owner and Site Sponsor Direct Importer Ships Livestock Throughout the U.S.A and Canada "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Old 11-25-2013
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Default Pre-Black Friday Sale!

Well a lot of you guys ask me to do another black friday sale so here you go. Sale starts now 11/25 and ends Thursday night the 28th at midnight, no exceptions. This will be a busy week no pic request please, air cargo can ship out wed before shut down if you wish or next week. Min order with sale is $150 and no other discounts, etc... with sale prices, Greg

Wild Tanganyika:
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue 4.5-6.5" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, didnt come in huge, but great color and crisp stripes, clean, absolutely stunners and crazy ratios! $155.00/fish. (28) (9M) (19F)$140.00/fish
Cyprichromis leptosoma Kerenge Island "Blue Zebra" 3-4" Purples and yellows are glowing, stunning fish, came in great size and super healthy, beatiful markings! $38.00/fish. (16)$30.00/fish
Enantiopus sp. Kilesa 3.5-4.5" WOW, came in hot as hell, sift through the sand constantly, displaying, amazingly colored males, bright yellow throats, blacks, blues amazing, some of the nicest size and color I have seen in awhile! $75.00/fish. (6) (Male Only) $42.00/fish
Greenwoodochromis christyi 4.5-6" RARE, It took 2yrs, but glad to get these back in the US wild for the first time in years, amazing size, diamond sides light up with big blueish-green gill flaps, so cool, a deep water Tang. jewl you rarely see collected anymore, super cool! $90.00/fish. (3)$75.00/fish
Julidochromis marlieri Kasanga 3.5-5" Love this local, very nice color, yellow hue to the body males the black checkerboard pattern really look nice, little blue in the fins, an amazing Julie., getting hard to land wild Julies these days! $85.00/Pair. (7)$60.00/Pair
Ophth. boops Kipili "Blue Neon" 3.5-4.5" WOW, navy blue with silver spashed in makes these one hell of a little featherfin, stunning color, came in fat and healthy, very nice! $115.00/Pair. (24)$90.00/Pair
Ophth. ventralis Mtoto 5-6" RARE, never had these before and WOW, males are full color, bluish gray metallic bodies are crazy looking and some yellows in the fins, I mean males are showing full color and are show specimans, very cool fish, extra show males discounted! $38.00/fish. (3) (3M)$20.00/fish
Petrochromis famula Tembwe Gold 3.5-5+" RARE, WOW, dont see these very often, amazing marbled mask and an almost gold reflective copper body makes this a top famula, real stunners, very happy with landing these copper beauties! $64.00/fish. (4) (2M) (2F)$38.00/fish
Syn. multipunctatus 3.5-4" Great syno., nice big fat cats, make great breeders! $25.00/fish. (27)$19.00/fish
Tropheus assorted 3-4" On many imports we get some oddball wilds or extra males so this is assorted wild trophs below cost! $15.00/fish. (19)$12.00/fish
Tropheus brichardi Kabimba "Canary Cheek" 3-4" Bright yellow mask on dark chocolate bodies right out of the bag, came in fat and healthy with stunning color, one of the nicest brichardis there is! $34.00/fish. (50) (16M) (34F)$25.00/fish
Tropheus brichardi Kalila "Red Eye Brichardi" 3.5-4" First tiem I have seen these beauties in person, ofcourse first thing you notice is that bright red eye, nice bright yellow bands really make these guys a nice brichardi, came in fat and healthy and in an amazing ratio! $36.00/fish. (21) (2M) (19F)$26.50/fish
Tropheus brichardi Kongwe RARE, This is a Troph that was supposed to be in the US a couple of times, but im not sure it ever has made here, atleast not the real local of Kongwe, these are similar to Yungu, but the green is more intense, still has the same black tail and blue eyes and even some blue in the face, but the green is so much more impressive, seafoam green, which is tough because the Yungu are amazing too, super rare troph! $90.00/fish. (8) (2M) (6F)$65.00/fish
Variabilichromis moorii 4-5" Really cool Tang., these guys have a unique shape for Tangs, its like a saltwater angel, they are jetblack with a fringe of blue aroudn them, they are mass breeders and whats cool is they produce bright gold fry that will slowly turn black as they mature, very unquie, beautiful Tang.! $75.00/Pair. (8)$55.00/Pair

Tank Raised Tanganyika:
F1 Petrochromis famula Tembwe Gold 2.5-3.5" Proven breeding group, beautiful color on these little guys, a great starter petro and already breeding and producing tons of fry, have spit fry in the tank this week, 11/2 Spit fry in the tank, can send with group free! $35.00/fish. (16) (6M) (10F) (Free fry with group purchase)$25.00/fish
F1 Petrochromis sp. Red Bulu 4-4.5" The amazing Red Bulu, these high quality F1s come from amazing wild parents, nice size, just starting to show their colors, amazing fat little petros, males will begin to show the most outstanding reds, one of the nicest petros their is, Hot! $350.00/Pair, male only $150.00/fish. (4) (Male Only)$110.00/fish
F1 Tropheus brichardi Kabimba Canary Cheek 1-2" Gets the most amazing yellow cheek that pops off the chocolate bodies, cool brichardi! $16.00/fish. (21)$12.50/fish
F1 Tropheus duboisi Karilani White Band 1-2" Love these guys, ofcourse the dotted fry everyone loves, the Karilani are so nice showing amazing blue in the face and the bright clean white band really stands out against the jetblack body, super prolific troph, breed like rats, beautiful and a great starter troph to breed, just add water! $15.00/fish. (38)$12.00/fish
F1 Tropheus moorii Green murago 1-1.5" these guys have always been one of my favs, a troph with freckles all over its face, yellows that pop and is a green tropheus, beat that, amazing, just amazing! $18.00/fish. (38)$14.00/fish
F1 Tropheus moorii Ilangi Yellow Nkamba Bay 1-1.5" The #1 Troph, great strand here, wild breeders show amazing bright yellow bodies with blood red dorsals, hand picked breeding group produces the highest quality fry, stunning! $21.00/fish. (17)$18.00/fish
F1 Tropheus moorii Linangu Yellow 2.5-3" Young breeding colony of rasberry heads, crazy ratio, just started breeding, super hot yellow bodies with rasberry heads, hot troph.! $28.00/fish. (19) (2M) (17F)$25.00/fish
Tropheus Red Bishop 1-1.5" WOW, even at 1" these guys glow bright orange, just feeding spirulina flake, as adults they get amazing reds and oranges just stunning fish, almost like a goldfish tropheus, as most know I dont usually like man made fish, but my friend wanted to breed them so I told him ok and after seeing the group its hard not to be alittle amazed by them and their breeding like rabbits, beautiful, beautiful fish! $36.00/fish. (9)$30.00/fish
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kirshfleck AKA Red Bulu "Cherry spot" 1-1.5", Even at 1.5" the reds pop off the jetblack bodies, amazing bright red spots are so nice against the black body and this is a top strand with huge spots, everyone loves the cherries, top black troph.! $16.00/fish. (50)$14.00/fish
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza AKA Kasier II 1.5-2" You cant beat these for a black sp., the richest yellow of any troph, really stands out on a jetblack body and these guys show it early and they start breeding early, very prolific and a great starter troph for someone wanting to try their hand at breeding trophs, just add water, great troph.! $15.00/fish. (8)$12.50/fish
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Pemba "Orange Flame" 1.5-2" I have always loved these since my first group in the 90s, stunning bright, rich orange bands pop off the jetblack bodies, these little guys at 1.5-2" are starting to band up and showcase one of the prettiest colors of any trophs, rich orange beauty! $16.00/fish. (22)$13.50/fish
F1 Tropheus sp. Red Moliro Congo 1-2" Love these guys, red is burning hot even at 1", vivid, good size and fat little guys, one of the nicest red trophs there is, HOT! $16.00/fish. (33)$13.50/fish
F1 Tropheus sp. Ikola 1.5-2" Jetblack bodies with wide bright yellow bands, hard to beat these beauties, great strand, beatiful! $15.00/fish. (38)$10.00/fish

Wild Malawian:
Aul. sp. Blue Neon Undu Point 3-4.5" Came in amazing, burning blues and yellows really pop, nice peacocks will make super nice breeding stock, sweet color! $78.00/Pair. (6)$65.00/Pair.
Aul. sturat. Ngara "Flame tail" 3-4" Crazy blue males with beautiful orange flame going through the body and tail, hot, hot, hot! $45.00/fish. (3) (3F)$30.00/fish

Tank Raised Malawian:
Aul. sturat. Ngara Albino "Flame tail" 5" Amazing Ngara albino show male, vivid colors, I have some regular wild females that would go great with him also, stunning fish! $54.00/fish. (1)$35.00/fish
F1 Champsochromis caeruleus "The Trout Cichlid" 3-3.5" Males develop the most amazing blues and reds, long fins, stunning fish, arent many Malawians that could hold a candle to them color wise, stunning! $21.00/fish. (3)$15.00/fish
F1 Cyrtocara moorii "The Blue Dolphin" 2-3" Beautiful strand, amazing blues, one of the most popular africans of all time, the dolphin, beautiful and a must have! $12.50/fish. (15)$9.00/fish
Labidochromis caeruleus "Lion's Cove" 2" You cant beat this color, vivid rich yellows with jetblack black lined dorsals, stunning color! $15.00/fish. (25)$10.00/fish
F1 Nimbochromis venustus 2.5-3" Amazing camo pattern highlighted with yellows, males showing blue in the face already, really beautiful fish! $12.75/fish. (28)$8.00/fish
F1 Protomelas sp. Spilonotus Tanzania 2.5-3" Amazing blue and yellow color even at this small size, these guys get huge and are impressive with such bright colors! $35.00/Pair. (2)$20.00/Pair
F1 Pseudotropheus demasoni "Pombo Rocks" 2-2.5" Beautiful fish, great strand here, clean stripes, deep blues and black stripes, stunning, just starting to breed! $15.00/fish. (12)$9.00/fish

Wild Plecos:
Leporacanthicus joselimai "Sultan Gray Pleco"L264 6-7" Never seen these this big, full grown adults, amazing gray bodies with black pokadots all over and white tipped fins, amazing, stunning pleco, feeding aggressively! $175.00/fish. (4)$125.00/fish
Leporacanthicus joselimai "Sultan Gray Pleco"L264 3-4" Came in so nice bright white tipped fins and awesome black pokadots pop off the dark gray bodies, one of my fav plecos, feeding aggressively! $58.00/fish. (15)$50.00/fish
Peckoltia compta The Leopard Frog Pleco L134 3-3.5" Came in nice size and healthy, one of the most popular plecos, these guys with their striped patterns are so beautiful and such a neat little pleco, feeding aggressively! $75.00/fish. (3)$55.00/fish
Pseudocanthicus cf. leopardus "Leopard Catus Pleco" L114 2.5-4" I love this pleco, bright red fins, leopard pattern body, super hot and hard to come by pleco, feeding aggressively, beautiful! $65.00/fish. (60)$50.00/fish
Pseudocanthicus sp. L024 "Red fin catus Pleco" or "Flame Pleco" 5-6" WOW, super rare, bright red trailing fins pop off these beautiful armoured monsters, feeding aggressively! $250.00/fish. (1)$195.00/fish
Pseudocanthicus sp. L025 "The Scarlet Catus Pleco" 5-6" Super rare pleco, these guys came in strong and stunning, bright redish orange fins, nice trailers, just amazing and feeding aggressively! $275.00/fish. (4)$200.00/fish
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L14 10-12" Bright yellow monsters, big and fat, amazing color, huge, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $300.00/fish. (1)$225.00/fish
Old 11-27-2013
Toneloc

Great prices greg...I want those troph brichardi red eye, but i dont have an extra tank.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toneloc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013
TroPhish

Keeping: Tropheus moorii 'Kasnaga' & Tropheus duboisi 'Maswa'

Just go 'head and send those kongwe to me so that we can see some fry here in the USA.

I can put sumpin' tough on em if thats what you need.