Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Trophs.com > Trophs.com Marketplace > LittleAfricaAquatics

Notices

LittleAfricaAquatics Trophs.com Owner and Site Sponsor Direct Importer Ships Livestock Throughout the U.S.A and Canada "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-08-2013
LittleAfricaAquatics.com's Avatar
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Status: Offline
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Louisville, Ky
Keeping: A lot
Age: 42
Posts: 3,412
Thanks: 652
Thanked 489 Times in 323 Posts
Images: 49
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Default Direct Africa Import Coming!

Well its been a lot of hard work this time and many delays, but I think this may be one of my best imports in awhile and worth the wait. Import should be in this friday May 10th if we stay on schedule. Below is the fish I am expecting, hopefully they all come in and in good health, Greg

Cyph. Moba
Cyph. Kitumba
Cyph. Lupota RARE
Cyph. Mikula
Alto. Black Congo calvus
Troph. Katonga RARE
Troph. Bulombora
Troph Kapampa Limespot RARE
Troph. Kasanga RR
Troph. Purple Lufubu
Troph. Maswa RARE
Petro. polydon Mtoto RARE
Petro. trews
Petro. sp. Kitumba NEW RARE
Petro. Yellow Moshi
Bentho. tricoti
Xeno. Red Princess RARE
Xeno. pappilo Chituta
Cyp. Zonatus Zebra Chituta
Lamp. occelatus Isanga
Tang. irs. Kibishi RARE
__________________
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2013
blunthead's Avatar
blunthead
Status: Offline
Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: durham region ontario Canada
Keeping: livua,ilangi,red kachese,moliro,lufubu,kiriza,bemba,caramba,ujiji,cherry spot,duboisi,ikola
Posts: 81
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default

nice, I like this list
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blunthead For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 05-08-2013
Mikecullen1979
Status: Offline
Senior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bettendorf Iowa
Keeping: Ikola and ilangi
Posts: 168
Thanks: 12
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Dammit Greg! Every time my wife catches me looking at lists like this her first and only response is "NO!!!!!!" i swear to God she would rather catch me looking at porn. Not the soft core stuff, the weird stuff you don't even tell your buddies about.

Seriously though, awesome list once again. If I had more room there are literally six things I would order off that list.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikecullen1979 For This Useful Post:
LittleAfricaAquatics.com (05-08-2013), rhickman (05-08-2013)
  #4  
Old 05-08-2013
moorii603's Avatar
moorii603
Status: Offline
Senior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Keeping: Hoping to have a group of each species at some point.
Posts: 408
Thanks: 99
Thanked 61 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikecullen1979 View Post
Dammit Greg! Every time my wife catches me looking at lists like this her first and only response is "NO!!!!!!" i swear to God she would rather catch me looking at porn. Not the soft core stuff, the weird stuff you don't even tell your buddies about.

Seriously though, awesome list once again. If I had more room there are literally six things I would order off that list.
Hahahahaha!! You talkin' stuff with circus freaks and/or barnyard animals? Lol

P.S. I know this is highly inappropriate, but c'mon, it had to be said.
__________________
Curt A.K.A moorii603


Last edited by moorii603; 05-08-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-08-2013
rhickman's Avatar
rhickman
Status: Offline
Senior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Keeping: Duboisi,Murago
Age: 19
Posts: 1,257
Thanks: 114
Thanked 213 Times in 179 Posts
Default

Lol this thread took a heavy turn somewhere lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-08-2013
Mastiffman's Avatar
Mastiffman
Status: Offline
Site Advisor
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Livonia, MI
Keeping: Wild- Bulu Point, Ikola, Kasanga, Maswa, Nkonde, Ulwile, Erets, Trews, GH Comps, Moba, Ink Fin
Age: 36
Posts: 4,113
Thanks: 547
Thanked 536 Times in 447 Posts
Images: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAfricaAquatics View Post
Well its been a lot of hard work this time and many delays, but I think this may be one of my best imports in awhile and worth the wait. Import should be in this friday May 10th if we stay on schedule. Below is the fish I am expecting, hopefully they all come in and in good health, Greg

Cyph. Moba
Cyph. Kitumba
Cyph. Lupota RARE
Cyph. Mikula
Alto. Black Congo calvus
Troph. Katonga RARE
Troph. Bulombora
Troph Kapampa Limespot RARE
Troph. Kasanga RR
Troph. Purple Lufubu
Troph. Maswa RARE
Petro. polydon Mtoto RARE
Petro. trews
Petro. sp. Kitumba NEW RARE
Petro. Yellow Moshi
Bentho. tricoti
Xeno. Red Princess RARE
Xeno. pappilo Chituta
Cyp. Zonatus Zebra Chituta
Lamp. occelatus Isanga
Tang. irs. Kibishi RARE
That's what I'm looking at brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikecullen1979 View Post
Dammit Greg! Every time my wife catches me looking at lists like this her first and only response is "NO!!!!!!" i swear to God she would rather catch me looking at porn. Not the soft core stuff, the weird stuff you don't even tell your buddies about.

Seriously though, awesome list once again. If I had more room there are literally six things I would order off that list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorii603 View Post
Hahahahaha!! You talkin' stuff with circus freaks and/or barnyard animals? Lol

And as far as this stuff goes.... What you do in your own home is up to you...
But, Let's try and keep it clean fellas!
__________________
Andrew C.
My Youtube Cannel
Post Photos? -Click Here-
Video Links? -Click Here-

(KJV) Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-17
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mastiffman For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 05-08-2013
moganman
Guest
 
::Profile::
Posts: n/a
Default

VERY VERY VERY nice list Greg!!! My favorite is the limespot and the ujiji (katonga).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 05-08-2013
moorii603's Avatar
moorii603
Status: Offline
Senior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Keeping: Hoping to have a group of each species at some point.
Posts: 408
Thanks: 99
Thanked 61 Times in 59 Posts
Default

On a serious note...nice list Greg! I've never seen the limespots before, so I Googled them. Cool fish! Looked for a pic of the gobies at the bottom of the list too, but no luck. Like the Katonga too! I actually thought about getting some bulumbora last time around, but thought to myself "wonder if he'll be getting some katongas anytime soon." I might be looking for some of those.
__________________
Curt A.K.A moorii603

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-08-2013
LittleAfricaAquatics.com's Avatar
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Status: Offline
Trophs.com Owner Sponsor And Admin
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Louisville, Ky
Keeping: A lot
Age: 42
Posts: 3,412
Thanks: 652
Thanked 489 Times in 323 Posts
Images: 49
Send a message via MSN to LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorii603 View Post
On a serious note...nice list Greg! I've never seen the limespots before, so I Googled them. Cool fish! Looked for a pic of the gobies at the bottom of the list too, but no luck. Like the Katonga too! I actually thought about getting some bulumbora last time around, but thought to myself "wonder if he'll be getting some katongas anytime soon." I might be looking for some of those.
Kibishi are amazing gobies, almost salt water colored dots. Yeah I love the limespots, have a barred face kind of like a petro, unquie looking and that beautiful lime side. The Katonga are hot too, im excited about this import, lots of rare goodies.
__________________
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-08-2013
xc_burner
Status: Offline
Junior Member
 
::Profile::
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Johnstown, CO
Keeping: WC Green Murago, F1 Duboisi Maswa, F1 Mpimbwe Red Cheeks
Posts: 34
Thanks: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAfricaAquatics View Post
Kibishi are amazing gobies, almost salt water colored dots. Yeah I love the limespots, have a barred face kind of like a petro, unquie looking and that beautiful lime side. The Katonga are hot too, im excited about this import, lots of rare goodies.
Yep, the limespots look sweet. Can't wait to see what you think of them when the arrive.

Also excited about the Trews. For a Petro that is supposed to be for a beginner, they sure are hard to find.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xc_burner For This Useful Post:
Cbalmansoo (05-09-2013)
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
africa, coming, direct, import

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW!: Direct Africa Import In! LittleAfricaAquatics.com LittleAfricaAquatics 49 03-25-2013 11:38 AM
NEW!: Direct Africa Import Coming! LittleAfricaAquatics.com LittleAfricaAquatics 57 02-18-2013 01:20 AM
NEW!: Direct Africa Import Coming 10/12! LittleAfricaAquatics.com LittleAfricaAquatics 19 10-14-2012 02:53 AM
NEW!: Direct Import Coming 2/24! LittleAfricaAquatics.com LittleAfricaAquatics 24 03-10-2012 04:04 AM
NEW!: Direct Wild Import From Africa Coming! LittleAfricaAquatics.com LittleAfricaAquatics 8 11-19-2011 07:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.