PDA

View Full Version : New Petro Moshi's

dww-law
03-10-2010, 12:23 PM
My transaction with Steve went very smoothly and he gave me an extra Moshi. I recommend him highly. I do plan on getting 7 more Moshi’s in the near future. As most of you know, I like to buy from multiple sources and then handpick the ones I want to build my colony. The ones I cull out I sell to the LFS. Once I get these guys in my main tank and they settle in I will post pictures</span>

davesolo29
03-10-2010, 12:43 PM
congrats on the pick up. wish we had decent places around here to get petros. I have not found any yet. I might have to break down and get some shipped.

geost
03-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Don, nice catch! What is the collection point again? I have a small group of moshis too and love them. They will look great with your ikola trophs.

Congrats.

swk
03-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Congrats Don! You're gonna love them, but you better be careful. Pretty soon you're gonna be looking for another 180 gallon for more petros! :lol:

Looking forward to the pics!

dww-law
03-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Not sure of the collection point. Steve will have to answer that. Just fed them. They are still a little shy but ate a mix of NLS Thera A and the pellets Steve sent. I am getting shoulder surgery in two weeks so I will have them in the main tank by then. I have a ton of Ikola fry right now so I am going to pull the rocks on Monday and take them out to make room for the Moshi's.

mad4tangs
03-11-2010, 12:44 AM
if you end up culling some of your moshis down the line, i'd be interested!