PDA

View Full Version : Photos Posted on Chichlids and Herps

the_watcher
02-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Allison,
Really nice fish and those Famula that you have are the nicest Famula that I have ever seen.
The other photo of the Famula that was taken without using the flash (not shown), really shows how nice these guys look(more red than orange).
Truly a gorgeous looking Famula and a nice addition for anyone collecting Famula.
Photos posted on Cichlids and Herps site today. I wish I had your permission to post that photo(that was not shown).
Frank

jman215
03-04-2010, 11:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Feb 24 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=41889)</div>Allison,
Really nice fish and those Famula that you have are the nicest Famula that I have ever seen.
The other photo of the Famula that was taken without using the flash (not shown), really shows how nice these guys look(more red than orange).
Truly a gorgeous looking Famula and a nice addition for anyone collecting Famula.
Photos posted on Cichlids and Herps site today. I wish I had your permission to post that photo(that was not shown).
Frank[/b]

yes i agree those are nicest famula i have seen and thats why i am going to buy the last of the 11 pieces there getting shipped to me on monday cant wait to get them.

CichlidsandHerps
03-05-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Feb 24 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=41889)</div>Allison,
Frank[/b]

Thanks for the compliments, Frank. You have my permission to post the pic. Photography is not my forte, but for the record, all of the photos on my site are taken with a Sony DSC-S70 (about a 12 year old digital camera) and WYSIWYG - no monkeying with the photos.

Alison

CichlidsandHerps
03-05-2010, 08:42 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jman215 @ Mar 4 2010, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=42171)</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Feb 24 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=41889)Allison,
Frank[/b]

yes i agree those are nicest famula i have seen and thats why i am going to buy the last of the 11 pieces there getting shipped to me on monday cant wait to get them.
[/b][/quote]

John, I think you will enjoy them. These guys are the most attractive petro I have personally seen - yes, even better than the Reds IMO, because of the colors in the fins.

Alison

the_watcher
03-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Here is a couple of shots of Famula Bangwe ....

http://trophs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11615/petrofamulabangwewoflashmale~0.JPG

http://trophs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11615/petrofamulabangweflashmale(2)~0.JPG

the_watcher
03-23-2010, 10:10 PM
These are really some good looking Famula...
This photo really did not give this fish it's just due....

But again I tip my hat to Alison for getting these in
no wonder they were sold just like that.

I have 4 trios and the Alpha male is really showing off
His colors. The pectoral fins look red and the rest of
the fins looks orange.

I have these in a tank with 10 WC IKOLA-IKOLA .... pretty site ...

http://www.cichlidsandherps.net/sitebuilde...weflashmale.jpg (http://www.cichlidsandherps.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/petrofamulabangweflashmale.jpg)

tbui1178
04-02-2010, 01:24 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Mar 23 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=42973)</div>I have 4 trios and the Alpha male is really showing off
the fins looks orange.[/b]

Can you post any pictures now that they have been in your tank for a few weeks?

jman215
04-05-2010, 11:01 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Mar 23 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=42973)</div>These are really some good looking Famula...
This photo really did not give this fish it's just due....

But again I tip my hat to Alison for getting these in
no wonder they were sold just like that.
8]=9ve 4 trios and the Alpha male is really showing off
the fins looks orange.

I have these in a tank with 10 WC IKOLA-IKOLA .... pretty site ...

http://www.cichlidsandherps.net/sitebuilde...weflashmale.jpg (http://www.cichlidsandherps.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/petrofamulabangweflashmale.jpg)[/b]

i would like to see a picture of the alpha male
please post it so we can all see how they look like.

jman215
04-29-2010, 01:55 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tbui1178 @ Apr 2 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=43352)</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Mar 23 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=42973)I have 4 trios and the Alpha male is really showing off

[/b][/quote]

jman215
04-29-2010, 01:58 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tbui1178 @ Apr 2 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=43352)</div><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_watcher @ Mar 23 2010, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=42973)I have 4 trios and the Alpha male is really showing off

[/b][/quote]

i will try to post some pictures of my famula bangwe by this weekend also the pictures of female holding.