PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankfull for?

Frontlover
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Hey Gang,

At this time of the year we set aside a day to give thanks. If I should start listing all that I am thankfull for it would take too long. In short I am thankfull for God's many blessing and last this great site with all the great people. Hope you all have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!

scottr
11-24-2009, 06:25 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frontlover @ Nov 24 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=38540)</div>
Hey Gang,

At this time of the year we set aside a day to give thanks. If I should start listing all that I am thankfull for it would take too long. In short I am thankfull for God's many blessing and last this great site with all the great people. Hope you all have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!
[/b]

Even though I've had a terrible accident thats left me temporrarly disabled, I'm very grateful for GOD's many blessing!!
The life and love we have recieved through JESUS is more than enough to be thankful for for a life time!!
I wish that all the members of this site have a very safe and fun Holiday!!
Just being allowed to own a group of Trophs is something to be thankful for!!!

billansor
11-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Amen to the previous posters......Frontlover and Scottr..... Thank you Front for starting this post thread@

As we begin this Time of giving Thanks, especially during the previous year(s) of layoff, financial issues, terminations of jobs permanently and the subsequent chaos that has resulted from all this turmoil.. We still have Thanks to give..

I am Thankful for the Administrators Mark and Heather and their team of advisors... For the variuos ambassadors and the sponsors. We have a neat forum here with neat people.

The people who make up of forum offer so much advice, care and concerns toward others who are experiencing their first Tropheus group or the people who are going through their first losses.... All the people on here do care and are so very encouraging...

Thank you all for making this Thanksgiving more enjoyable...

Bill :)

TROPHS4LIFE
11-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Have a good one all from across the pond :icon_cheers: ,enjoy family company,and now lets feast,where's that bird,sure am thankfull for the bird........... :hungry:

Fish Geek
11-25-2009, 09:16 AM
I am thankful for 4 years clean and sober.
I am thankful for a bright, healthy, gorgeous daughter who keeps me focused and driven to succeed in all I set out to do.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for the laughter. :roflmao: :lol: :P :) :blah:
I am thankful for the opportunity to network with a bunch of knowledgeable folks on this site.
Life is wonderful, and we only have a tenuous grasp on it. It is fleeting and magical and needs to be savored and appreciated.
Tiny grudges, anger, bitterness, and jealousy only bog down and impair our ability to enjoy the killer ride we're on.

All the Best, my Trophs.com friends! Thanks for the wisdom and humor and patience.

Jenney.