PDA

View Full Version : xmas came early for me!!!

swk
11-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Today was pretty much as good as it gets for any fish keeper in my book. First came 9 awesome f1 longola fry. About an hour later my vortech showed up! New fish and a new toy! I'll post some pics of the petros once they settle in.

Fish Geek
11-21-2009, 10:30 PM
You must've promised Santa fry from the first spawn to get him to give you those cool fish early!

Congrats! Notihing like new fish to put a spring in your step.

Regards,

Jenney.

LittleAfricaAquatics.com
11-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Congrats a awesome fish, Greg :thumbsup:

billansor
11-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Uh Oh Sean
That vortech in the wrong hands can be a dangerous weapon... :roflmao:

Cool on the Longolia's... your going to have a blast and they will be so neat in your setup.. I bet you will be up all night watching them come Christmas Eve!!

Bill :thumbsup:

geost
11-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Sean, post pics of the longolas when they settle in. Congrats on both purchases and I'm excited for you. :thumbsup:

Longstocking
11-22-2009, 11:48 AM
They are cute little guys ! But I noticed one was already showing some red in the dorsal at only 1 inch in size !

Heather
12-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Sweet, congratulations ...... :icon_cheers:

swk
12-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks guys. I totally forgot I started this thread :lol:

These longola are something else. I swear they've grown a half inch since I got them. They are PIGS! I didn't think anything would be able to get a bite to eat with the trophs I have them growing out with, but they hold their own during feedings. I will post some pics once I can get them to hold still for the camera...